Benefit Financial Services Fall Webinar Series
Benefit Financial Services Group, a Pepperdine partner for Investment Consulting, is bringing together their Certified Financial Planners and other subject matter experts in a series of thought-provoking retirement webinars to give you the tools to help you boost your financial literacy and help you make smarter financial decisions.
The first two sessions, on November 2nd and 9th, are topics to ensure you’re planning for your financial future by securing your health and legacy. The last session, on November 16th, is a “must watch” webinar to understand how the Biden Administration’s tax proposals may impact you, and to learn tax strategies to reduce your taxes.
We hope to see you on one or more of these live sessions. Each session will be available for OnDemand viewing within an hour of ending the live presentation. The sessions are listed below, and a brochure is attached with details for each and links to register.
Ask the Alzheimer’s Expert: Q&A Session
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Joshua Grill, Director of UCI MIND
- November 2, 2021 | 10AM | Register
- The causes of Alzheimer’s disease and ways to reduce your risk
- Recognizing the early signs of Alzheimer’s disease
- Learn how to be prepared for the financial and emotional risks
Estate Planning: Secure Your Legacy
- Guest Speaker: Tamsen R. Reinheimer, Esq.
- November 9, 2021 | 10AM | Register
- What new laws might affect your estate plan?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make?
- Actions to take now
Tax Planning: Understanding Biden’s Tax Proposals
- Guest Speaker: Erica York, Economist with the Tax Foundation
- November 16, 2021 | 10AM | Register
- Tracking the Biden tax proposals
- Tax strategies to reduce taxes for 2021 & beyond
- Why tax planning pays off?