Benefit Financial Services Group: Retirement Planning Summer Webinar Series
Truly a series for all ages, join us as we share valuable tips about caring for loved ones and the associated costs for providing elder care, learn about retirement plan basics, understand common behavioral biases and how to avoid investing mistakes, and finally what to consider when applying for Medicare and determining when to take Social Security.
Planning for Loved Ones
- Special Guest: John Clark with Pathfinder Senior Care Consulting
- Learn about elder care issues for an aging parent, spouse, or other loved ones
- Understand your options and associated costs for providing elder care
- July 19, 2022 | 10:00 AM | Register
Retirement Plan Basics
- Why save in your retirement plan?
- How to save and invest in your retirement plan?
- What to do with your retirement plan after you retire?
- July 26, 2022 | 10:00 AM | Register
Behavioral Finance: How emotions impact investor performance
- Avoiding the most common investing mistakes
- Explaining the biases that lead to these mistakes
- Offering strategies to help navigate these volatile markets and sift through the "noise"
- August 2, 2022 | 10:00 AM | Register
Social Security & Medicare Planning
- Common Social Security myths and misconceptions exposed
- What to consider to help determine when to take Social Security
- Clarify what Medicare does and does not cover. You may be surprised!
- August 9, 2022 | 10:00 AM | Register