Pepperdine CPR Training Course
Sign up today for this blended CPR/AED Training course which consists of watching videos online at your convenience, and a short hands-on skills session where you're able to practice the skills of CPR and use of an AED on a manikin. This course covers CPR use of an AED for Adults/Children & Infants, as well as choking relief for all ages.
- The Blended CPR/AED training for Adult/Child/Infant course is free for Pepperdine employees.
- The Rescue Training Institute will be bringing their own equipment so each attendee
has their own manikin, AED, and gloves at their own table.
- There also won't be breathing into the manikins due to COVID-19 but instead, attendees will simulate it.
- 30-minute skills sessions are limited to up to 10 people at a time.
- Skills Sessions will take place in person on the Malibu Campus on Wednesday, February 16, and Wednesday, February 23, both from 9 - 9:30 AM.
Limited spots available, register now!