Health Advocate Webinars
Health Advocate has been helping Americans navigate the complexity of the healthcare system for over 19 years. They offer a full range of clinical and administrative services as well as behavioral health and wellness programs supported by medical claims, data science, and a technology platform that uses machine learning to drive people to engage in their health and well-being.
Over the past 18 months, Health Advocate has explored a wide range of topics related to current events affecting employees and their family members. They are now providing access to their most popular archived webinars exploring strategies to support health and well-being during challenging times. Check out these two valuable webinars below:
Working Well With Different Personality Styles
- Understand the diversity of people and their behavior.
- Learn how our perception impacts dealing with a difficult person.
- Learn tips and techniques for dealing with people who are difficult or different.
Emotional Intelligence: The Secret Superpower!
- Identify the major skills that make up emotional intelligence.
- Understand the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Develop strategies to enhance your emotional intelligence.
Take advantage of Health Advocate as a resource for yourself, your spouse or partner, and your dependents as we continue to navigate to a more normal fall semester. We hope that you find fruitfulness in these resources.