UCLA Health Navigation Line
UCLA Health and You
We are proud to offer Employer Solutions by UCLA Health — an exclusive service for you, the members of your family, and for all Pepperdine Anthem members.
Employer Solutions provides support and access to our more than 200 primary and specialty care practices throughout Greater Los Angeles, as well as access to dedicated patient navigators who are familiar with your organization’s needs.
Patient navigators are experienced professionals who offer personalized support and can:
- Help you understand and navigate the broad spectrum of UCLA Health services.
- Recommend a top primary care physician who can provide diagnostic support and identify specialists who best meet your needs.
- Facilitate access to the appointment process, including scheduling.
- Call our dedicated phone line to speak to a patient navigator: (310) 878-3869 (Hours: 7 am – 6 pm, Monday- Friday)
- Or visit https://uclahs.fyi/PepperdineUniversity to complete the request form. A patient navigator will follow up with you soon after.
When contacting UCLA Health, be prepared to share your: contact information, emergency contact details, insurance carrier name, membership ID number, and group number.
For direct questions or inquiries, please contact either:
Victoria Nguyen, MHA
VictoriaDNguyen@mednet.ucla.edu, (310) 418-7227