University Flu Vaccination Clinics
Within our current ever-changing environment, our health is more important than ever. Physicians agree that vaccinations are especially important this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Contracting the flu and COVID-19 at the same time could be even more dangerous than having either of these illnesses alone. Flu prevention, which can be accomplished by getting your flu shot, is a vital action for your health this flu season. Getting vaccinated is a tool that keeps those around you, who might not be able to fight off the flu as well, safe from a potentially life-threatening infection.
- Flu season will pick up around October, peak in December through February, and has the potential to last until May.
- Getting your flu vaccine can spare you a dreadful few weeks of illness.
- Medical experts suspect that the upcoming flu season might be severe and a vaccine is an effective way to combat this. All faculty and staff are eligible to receive a flu vaccination, regardless of insurance status.
- For those who are insured, you will need to bring your insurance ID card.
To ensure we do all that we can this year to stay safe and healthy, in partnership with Rite Aid Pharmacies, we are offering multiple days of flu vaccination clinics.
Please save the date of the upcoming fall flu vaccination clinics:
- West Los Angeles Campus (RM 203)
- Calabasas Campus (RM 286)
- Malibu Campus (Gulls Way, Drescher Graduate Campus)
Thank you for your partnership in keeping our campuses safe and healthy!