How to Pay
Make a Payment Online
Log into WaveNet and click the FINANCES button to access your student account information. The "Make a Payment" button is located in the upper right hand of the Account Summary page. (If you are not the student and you wish to make a payment for him/her, please contact the student to obtain Guest Access.)
If you need help determining how much is due or is there financial aid that has not yet been applied to the charges, click here.
The "Make a Payment" link will direct you to several payment processing pages where you will have to specify the amount of your payment and the method of payment.
Pepperdine currently offers two methods, free of charge, for online student payments:
· eCheck, allowing the payment to be extracted directly from a United States bank checking or savings account. You will need the routing number and account number of your checking or savings account.
· International payment, facilitated by Flywire, allowing international students to send payments from another country in the local currency. The student needs to:
- select the country and the preferred payment option
- provide information about the payer
- then follow the instructions to send the money to Flywire.
Once the payment is received, Flywire will process it and send it to Pepperdine. The student/guest will then see it on the Account Activity or Payments link in the student's WaveNet student account.
- For instructions on how to make a wire payment with Flywire, click here.
- For a list of currencies offered by Flywire, click here.
If paying by paper check, please be sure to include the student's full name and University issued ID number on the face of the check. Checks should be made payable to: Pepperdine University. Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars.
Paper checks may be dropped off in person at the Office of Student Accounts, or the Cashier's Office. The Cashier's Office is located on the second floor of the Thornton Administrative Center on our Malibu campus.
Or mail your check to:
Office of Student Accounts
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263-7999
Request a company reimbursement form from Student Accounts. Employer MUST fill out and the original form returned before the term starts. If you need an invoice, you will need to request one in writing (Pepperdine e-mail account is acceptable) Remember, you are still responsible for the payment to be in our office and posted before the due date.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Payments in excess of the amount due the University may be rejected and returned to the payer. Students are responsible for accurate and timely payments. Any overpayment amounts accepted by the University may be refunded at the end of the term with the student's written request. A $50 processing fee will be deducted from the amount of the refund.