Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Community

How to Pay

Make a Payment Online

Log into WaveNet and click the FINANCES button to access your student account information. The "Make a Payment" button is located in the upper right hand of the Account Summary page. (If you are not the student and you wish to make a payment for him/her, please contact the student to obtain Guest Access.)

You can find help in determining how much is due or is there financial aid that has not yet been applied to the charges by viewing the How Much Do I Owe document.

The "Make a Payment" link will direct you to several payment processing pages where you will have to specify the amount of your payment and the method of payment.

Pepperdine currently offers two methods, free of charge, for online student payments:

ยท eCheck, allowing the payment to be extracted directly from a United States bank checking or savings account. You will need the routing number and account number of your checking or savings account.


Paper checks may be mailed to the Student Accounts Office. Checks must be from a U.S. bank and in U.S. dollars. Please include student's name and University ID number on the front of the check so we can correctly apply the payment. Send the check to:

Pepperdine University
ATTN: Office of Student Accounts
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263-7999

NOTE: Payments will not be counted toward a balance due until the payment is actually received by the University. Balances not paid by the due date will accrue daily finance charges at a rate of .027%.

Payments of cash and/or paper check may also be dropped off in person to the Student Accounts Office located in the Caruso School of Law building. 

International Wire Transfers

The most efficient means for an international student to pay their student account balance is through Flywire. This can be accessed through your WaveNet account under the "Make A Payment" button. Please contact the Office of Student Accounts at 310-506-8000 or by email at if you need additional assistance.

Domestic Wire Transfers 

If paying by domestic wire transfer, please contact the Student Accounts Office at for the information necessary to make a domestic wire payment.

Company Reimbursement

To request a company reimbursement, please fill out the Company Reimbursement Form