Events may be submitted by anyone in the Pepperdine community (faculty, staff, students) and visitors wishing to utilize Caruso School of Law facilities. Events are classified as an activity that is not a class. Submissions are reviewed and approved by the Caruso School of Law before they are posted. Please carefully read the guidelines below before submitting your event:
- Review Caruso School of Law Event Policy and Procedure.
- Submit an Event Request Form.
- Approval for your event should not be assumed until all of the appropriate documentation has been reviewed, accepted, and officially confirmed by Caruso School of Law Events Manager.
Appropriate Event Items to Submit
- Workshops, symposia, lectures, presentations
- Campus events, such as meetings, worship services, blood drives, etc.
Inappropriate Event Items to Submit
- Non-Caruso School of Law room or location reservations (The calendar does not secure University resources.)
- Personal events, such as birthdays, private parties, etc.