The Pepperdine University Career Center is available to help and guide students while they are abroad! Services are FREE and include:
- Career counseling (e.g., exploring majors, discussing possible career paths) and career assessments
- Access to CareerBeam, a comprehensive career planning tool (available through WaveNet)
- Access to Handshake, a brand new internship and job platform (available through WaveNet)
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Mock interviews and interview preparation
- Internship and job search strategies
- Networking with Pepperdine Career Network: https://pepperdine.evisors.com/
Not sure where to get started? Here are some quick resources to help jumpstart your career:
- Resume and Cover Letter Resources: https://seaver.pepperdine.edu/career-services/students/resumes/
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
A specialist at the Malibu Career center will review and help you with your resume!
It's never too early to start!