Academic Plans and Registration
Academic Planning is a degree planning tool that is designed to help students build a four-year plan and schedule their courses, supporting timely degree completion. While students are empowered to plan and schedule their upcoming academic terms, advisor-student collaboration throughout the planning process is encouraged. The tool is meant to serve as a shared workspace where advisors and students collaborate to foster ongoing communications and to encourage meaningful interactions.
How-To Modify Academic Plans
- Step One: Select a student's profile and click the tab for "Academic Plans."
- Step Two: View the student's proposed academic plan. To make suggestions to the plan, click "Create Suggestion" on the top right hand side of the page.
- Step Three: Click "Add Templates" under Student Plan Templates and select those templates for major, minor (if any), and GE then click "Back to Planning".
- Step Four: You may now click on any course and add it to the appropriate term. If necessary, clink the green "Add a Term" button to add future terms.
- Step Five: Once all edits have been made, click the "Send Suggestions" button at the top of the page.
- Step Six: Your suggestions will now appear in the Sent Plans section on the left side of the screen.