Google Calendar Sync
Why Should You Sync Your Calendar?
Syncing your professional calendar to the Navigate platform will enable appointments to flow between your Navigate calendar and your professional calendar, blocking off time and preventing double booking. Until you sync your calendar, you cannot set up availability. Without availability, students will be unable to schedule appointments with you. Your availability affects campaigns, student scheduling, and Appointment Center Kiosks.
How to Sync your Calendar
- Select the calendar icon from the left side navigation.
- Click the "Settings and Sync" button on the right.
- Click the "Set-Up Sync" button.
- Select the "Google Calendar" button.
- Select which Google account you'd like to sync.
- Grant eab.com access to your Google account by selecting "Allow."
- Select the calendar you'd like to use for "Two-Way Sync" and "Free/Busy Sync."
- Wait until the sync process has completed and then select the calendar icon to refresh your schedule.