What Are Appointment Campaigns?
Appointment campaigns enable staff and faculty to send messages with appointment scheduling links to students. This calls students to action in making an advising appointment more quickly than before. Availability, location, and length of the appointment can be pre-set.
We recommend using Advanced Search to target the students you want to reach with a campaign.
How To Create and Send a Campaign
- Login to the Navigate Staff desktop and select the campaign icon from the left-hand navigation bar, it is the fourth icon.
- On the right side of the screen, within the "Actions" box, select "Appointment Campaign."
- Fill out all fields within the "Define Campaign" box.
- Once all fields have been completed, select Continue.
- Click the drop down arrow from "Advanced Search" and select students you'd like to share your availability with.
- Once you have set up your search parameters, select "Search."
- Check each student from the search list you would like to add to your campaign. Once done selecting, click "Continue."
- Select the organizer you'd like to add to the campaign and then click "Continue."
- Edit and compose the message you'd like to send to the students you have selected and then click "Continue."
- Review your message and recipient list. Once confirmed, select "Send."