Return to Campus Resources
Pepperdine continues to make plans to fully reopen its campuses in anticipation of the fall semester and welcome the Waves community home. We are glad to provide you with the information and resources below as you prepare to return to campus. Please note the policies and guidelines contained herein are subject to change and the University will communicate updates to the community as needed.
- Employees may use break rooms without restriction (there are no capacity limits and shared items may be used, such as copiers, coffee makers, and staplers, among others).
- All restrooms are open, regularly cleaned, and available for use.
- Employees may use conference rooms for meetings, and there are no capacity limits.
- Classrooms will be fully open by the fall 2021 term.
- Athletics and campus recreation facilities will be open by the fall 2021 term, including campus recreation group fitness classes.
On-Campus Dining Locations
- On-campus dining and catering services will be open by the fall 2021 term.
- The University will resume vanpools as soon as possible and notify employees who were utilizing vanpools before the pandemic.
- All campus dining locations will be open for the fall 2021 term. Waves Cafe on the Malibu campus is open Monday through Friday (7:30-10 AM; 11 AM-1 PM, 5-7 PM). Find the most up-to-date hours of operation for all dining locations on the Dining Services website.
- All campus bookstores will be open for the fall 2021 term. Bookstores at Tyler Campus Center, Caruso School of Law, and West Los Angeles campus are currently open for limited hours. The bookstores are open and hours of operation can be found on their website.