UCLA Health Patient Navigation Line
Anthem Blue Cross Members:
In collaboration with our UCLA Health partners, we have a new navigation portal and phone line purely dedicated to serving Pepperdine employees, spouses, and dependents. This new navigation system provides support and access to more than 200 primary and specialty care practices throughout the Greater Los Angeles region within the UCLA Health network. The new patient navigator can help you with the following:
- Understand and navigate the broad spectrum of UCLA Health services.
- Recommend a top primary care physician who can provide diagnostic support and identify specialists who best meets your needs.
- Facilitate access to the appointment process, including scheduling.
- Contact Method
- Phone: (310) 878-3869
- Website: https://uclahs.fyi/PepperdineUniversity
- Hours of Operation
- Phone: Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 6 PM PST
- Expected Turnaround Response Time
- 24 to 48 hours
Services Available through the Navigation Line
- Scheduling Appointments
- Coordinating Services of Care
- Locating Nearest Primary Care or Speciality Care Provider
- Medication Refills (if approved by your provider)
- Mental and Behavioral Health Resources
- General Health Resources