Uvalde Texas School Shooting - Support Resources
The deadly attack on the Texas elementary school children and teachers is devastatingly horrific and a painful reminder of recent mass shooting tragedies and other senseless gun violence events. The emotional trauma is overwhelming for all of us. Health Advocate is available as a resource to assist you and your family during this difficult time.
Health Advocate is a 24/7 resource and offers up to 10-free coaching sessions per matter.
To get started, just call: 866.799.2728
- Talk to an EAP professional about feelings of helplessness,
hopelessness, anger, fear, confusion
- Help with anxiety, stress, fear, and how to talk with your kids about
the shooting and their safety
- Tips to stay positive and productive
Information and Resources
- Connect to updates from law enforcement agencies
- Find local and national news coverage
- Explore resources for preparing and protecting loved ones
Visit the Health Advocate EAP+Work/Life website for resources and up-to-date information.