Welcome to the Pepperdine Intramural Sports Program Basketball Page! Our Basketball season typically takes place during the Spring semester and welcomes all members of the current Pepperdine community, regardless of ability! Furthermore, we offer three different leagues based on experience levels to better serve your competition desires! Led by our heavily experienced IM Sports Coordinator and Head of Officials, as well as a team of highly-motivated and well-trained student officials, we hope to provide a fun and engaging atmosphere for all! Take a look below for more info on how to join our awesome program as well as take a glance at IM Basketball in Action!
How to Join
- Intramural Basketball sign-ups can be done through DoSportsEasy (DSE)
- There are three leagues for competition: Advanced League (A), Intermediate League (B) and Co-ed/Beginner's League (C).
- Teams are co-rec (meaning all genders are welcomed in each league) and traditional 5 player play is utilized in all leagues as well.
- Note: A and B league have been traditionally male-dominant leagues relative to participation only, although all genders are welcomed and highly encouraged!
- In our C League, 2 females must be on the court and roster at all times. No such requirement is made for A or B league.
IM Basketball in Action
For any questions, please contact Julian Baker, Coordinator of Recreational Sports @ email@example.com or the Campus Recreation office at (310) 506-6202.