Review Checks Upon Receipt
Checks for a variety of transactions must be carefully inspected for banking and accounting purposes. Please ensure that all information on and associated with the checks(s) is complete and correct:
1. Checks should be made payable to Pepperdine University. Third party checks (checks made payable to another party and endorsed over to Pepperdine University) are not acceptable.
2. Checks must be made payable in US dollars and indicate a US bank.
3. The following information must be on each check:
- Customer name
- Current address and phone number
- Valid date
- Amount (both written and numerical)
- Signature (on the signature line)