Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates
Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates is an online educational program that provides current information about Title IX and the Clery Act. This important training supports undergraduate students in fostering healthy relationships by preparing them to recognize and respond to sexual assault and harassment when it occurs. The program includes several chapters of content, interactive exercises, and assessments that focus on knowledge of Title IX, attitudes and behaviors towards sexual misconduct. This course will empower students to Step Up to manage healthy relationships with peers and disrupt potentially harmful situations.
This course contains two parts:
Part one of this course takes approximately 45 minutes to complete; you are welcome to take it in multiple sittings if you wish. You must complete the exam and survey number 2 to finish the entire course. You must earn an 80% or higher grade to pass this course and receive credit.
Part one will include the following:
Introduction (~ 4 Minutes)
Values, Identities, and Relationships (~ 3 Minutes)
Identities and Stereotyping (~ 8 Minutes)
Our Values and Relationships (~ 6 Minutes)
Consent, Coercion, and Stepping In (~ 11 Minutes)
Sexual Harassment and Stalking (~ 3 Minutes)
Reporting and Responding (~ 1 Minute)
Conclusion (~ 1 Minute)
Final Assessment (80% required to pass)
About 2-3 weeks after completing Part 1 of the course, you will receive an email asking you to complete Part 2. Part 2 will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Who is required to take Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate?
- All incoming students and transfer students will be required to take the Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates course.
When do I get access to the course?
- Students will receive an email providing instructions 24-48 hours after registering for their classes.
How do I take the course?
- The email invitation to complete the training will be sent to your Pepperdine email address from “Pepperdine Training”. Please make sure to check your junk mail folder.
- If you did not receive the email, try the alternative login option by clicking on the link below:
- Use your Pepperdine Wavenet Network ID to log in. You can access your training under the “My Assignments” section.
How would Pepperdine University know that I have completed the course?
- Pepperdine University will automatically be notified when you complete the course; no other action is required after you complete the quiz.
- For other login assistance and troubleshooting, please visit this link: https://vectorsolutions.force.com/vectorlmstrainingeducation/s/article/Help-Resources
- In addition, you can click on the live chat in the bottom right-hand corner to get the support team.
If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.