Pepperdine affirms that all members of our community are created in the image of God and, therefore, should be treated with dignity and respect. The Title IX office is a neutral resource and does not make determinations of responsibility.
What Steps to Take
- Schedule a meeting with the Title IX Coordinator
- Review the Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Read all communications you receive carefully
- You may seek support:
- Resident Directors (resident students)
- Campus Ministers
- Counseling Center
- Confidential Support
What to Expect
- You will be assigned a Title IX Case Manager. This individual is not a confidential resource but can answer questions and provide updates throughout the process.
- Supportive Measures are available to you throughout the process.
- You may choose an Advisor of your preference to accompany you during any meeting, phone call, interview, or hearing.
- You will be able to review and respond to the investigative materials that will be
used to make a determination of responsibility in the matter.
Pepperdine maintains zero tolerance for retaliation. Please report any concerns to Public Safety at 310.506.4441 (emergencies) and 310.506.4442 (nonemergencies).