Feedback and Performance Assessments
Part of the supervisory role is the great opportunity and responsibility to provide feedback to employees. In addition to providing direction in regular meetings with their staff, supervisors are called to maximize their employees' potential for the betterment of the University.
Appropriate feedback and communication further develops outstanding performers, mitigates employee relations issues, strengthens team effectiveness, and increases morale.
University Assessment Forms
Completing Assessments and Providing Feedback
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Quick Guide: Feedback and Performance Assessments
- Quick Guide: Creating a Professional Development Plan
Performance Module User Guides
- Supervisor Standard University Assessment
- Supervisor Custom Assessment Upload
- Supervisor FAQ
- Department Manager Instructions
- Employee Instructions
Feedback Best Practices E-learning Course
Click on the image below to begin the course.