Welcome to Transit Services
Here at Pepperdine, our Transit Ambassadors take great pride in providing a safe, reliable, and comfortable transportation experience as you explore this beautiful campus. Transit Services is like a vine that intertwines the whole University. We take ownership of our role in this community and serve it proudly. Whether we demonstrate this through a friendly smile, a brief conversation, maintaining a clean shuttle, arriving on-time, or saying "you're welcome" for the 100th time, caring for the people of this community is what we do.
Covid -19 Transit Service Update
Due to this worldwide pandemic, we are scaling back our services. Please review our hours of operations regularly as they are subject to change. We are working closely with Student Affairs, and Housing and Residence Life to access the ever-changing needs.
We stay committed to our wonderful Pepperdine community. We are doing our part in helping you feel confident and safe when using our shuttles.
We have designated seats that are 6 ft apart, in order to respect the need for social distancing. Max passengers allowed is 6. Hand sanitizer is available as you enter and exit our shuttles. A sign posted on the outside of the shuttle asking all passengers not to enter if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness including flu and cough. Our driving ambassadors are cleaning/disinfecting our shuttles throughout the day, and before and after every shift.
We are all in this together! Please reach out to the manager of transit services if you have any questions or concerns. 310.506.4802 or email email@example.com.
Our Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to:
- Providing safe and reliable transportation for students, faculty, staff, and guests.
- Excel in the services we provide as we serve the many departments throughout campus and be an extension of their team.
- Providing accurate information, data collection, and accurate arrival times with real-time GPS shuttle tracking.
- Honoring all of our passengers as we listen to their concerns, problems, ideas, and understand each individual has value in our community.
- Our community--we are ambassadors who seek opportunities to connect with a smile and pleasant conversations. We respect the diversity of our community by appreciating everyone. We provide superior service by keeping our vehicles clean inside and out. Our team prides itself on maintaining a clean, well maintained and reliable fleet of vehicles.
Transit Services can be found between Towers Road and The Caruso School of Law on Huntsinger Circle. Easily accessible by the Campus Shuttle Orange and Blue routes (Request Stop: Facilities / Mail / Printing Services) or by car (with visitor parking).