Warehouse Services provides event setup, moving, inventory, surplus, and storage services to students, faculty, and staff at the Malibu campus.
Services are provided out of two warehouse facilities, located at the Malibu campus (4,500 square feet) and the Calabasas campus (7,000 square feet). The Malibu facility houses the Campus Operation office and all stocked inventory, while the Calabasas warehouse is the primary facility for storage and surplus items. All transactions for inventory and storage materials are conducted by a TMA computer system.
Our Malibu campus offices are conveniently located on the Facilities Pad, between Mail Services and Central Receiving.
- Monday through Friday, 8 AM–5 PM
Stocked office and maintenance inventory supplies are made available as support to the University.
- Warehouse: 310.506.4268
- Procurement Services: 310.506.4584, Alan Contreras
- Moving Services: 310.506.6287, Jason Yamabe
- Event Setup Services: 310.506.7127, David Foster
- Manager of Warehouse and Materials Procurement: 310.506.6287, Jason Yamabe
- Mail/Warehouse Services: 310.506.7499, Paul Perry