2021 Mental Health Resources
2021 has been a year of constant hills and valleys, and yet, we still are faced with some uncertainty ahead of us. With all that we've faced, are we doing our absolute best to keep our mental health in check and ensure those around us are OK?
To aid you in these thoughts, we are teaming up with Health Advocate to provide you top-tier resources to ensure you are doing the most for your mental health.
- Questionnaire on Depression
- Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses in the United States, and it's treatable, usually through counseling, medication, lifestyle changes, or all three. Complete this questionnaire to determine the severity of your symptoms.
- Mental Health Awareness
- There is no shame in having mental or emotional distress or reaching out for help. The real shame is the stigma, misunderstanding, insensitivity, and other reactions people have about it.
- Help for Better Mental Health
- A gentle reminder of the importance of your mental health and how our clinical team can help you and your family.
- Mental Health and Children
- Addressing children and young adults' social, emotional, and mental well-being.
- Talking to your Teen about Depression and Suicide
- Tips to help you understand the warning signs and how to stay informed and accessible
- Easing the Mental Load
- Easing the load of your employees; support for managers
- 6 Easy Habits for a Healthier Mind and Body
- A quick 2-minute read on habits that you can proactively focus on to better round out your overall health as a whole.
- A free webinar on Mindfulness and Resilience can be found on the Health Advocate COVID support site. There, you'll notice there are many other free webinars that we encourage you to take part in.