Unable to attend the conference? Want to get a refresher on your favorite presentation? Follow the links below to see what all our wonderful presenters brought to this year's conference.
- Opening Remarks - Gerard Flynn
- Keynote Address: New Ideas for New Learning Experiences - Kyle Bowen
- 3 Teaching Hacks to Boost Evals and Reduce Stress - Alan Regan and Gerard Flynn
- Is Anyone Reading My Work? Metrics for Evaluating the Impact of your Research - Marc Vinyard and Jaimie Beth Colvin
- Piloting an Online Master's Level Capstone Course in Psychology: Lessons Learned and Next Steps - Natasha Thapar-Olmos, Judy Ho, Varun Khanna, and Carol Che (Resources Forthcoming)
- The Flipped Classroom: A Not-For-Cost Reduction Platform - Ardavan Asef-Vaziri
- Experiential Learning through Business Simulation in an Online Course - Kyle Murphy
- iPads, Teachers, and Teaching - Reyna Garcia-Ramos
- Technology Driven Management Education - Owen Hall, Jr.
- Sowing the Seeds of Creativity: Engaging Learners with the Genesis Lab - Landon Phillips and Paul Stenis
- Closing Address: Why I Unplugged My Classroom - Chris Heard
Request a One-on-One Consultation
Please complete our one-on-one faculty consultation form to request an appointment with a Technology and Learning staff member. The staff will help you determine which technologies best complement your teaching style and curriculum for a specific course. This form should be used to request pedagogical support for a specific learning technology or to request an exploratory meeting to discuss how to purposefully expand the use of technology in a course.