Top 3 New Semester Tips
Getting your semester off on the right foot means mastering your technical domain. Here is Technology & Learning's Top 3 New Semester Checklist:
There's nothing worse than spending hours prepping for a new semester only to be bogged down by technical challenges in a classroom.
Don't wait until the last minute!
Contact your school or campus support, or call Tech Central at 310.506.4357 (HELP). You may also complete the appropriate request form for a walk-through or dry run of the classroom technology before your first class.
Also, don't forget your adapters or power supply! Check your classroom in advance and bring or purchase the appropriate accessories so that you can connect and project with ease.
Top 10 Courses List
As you get started with a new academic term, we want to remind you of the most common items professors do at the beginning of a new semester/trimester.
- Publish your class sites before the semester begins. Students can't see or access your classes until you publish them!
- Publish your syllabus items. A solid eye icon means students can see your content. An eye with a slash means the item is invisible to your students! (TIP: if the word "DRAFT" appears before an item, then please publish the item.)
We have a wealth of resources available for your professional development!
- Review our recorded webinars on multiple topics.
- Sign up for a Professional Development event, workshop, or training class.
- Request a one-on-one consultation with a TechLearn staff member.
Technology & Learning is here to help you learn about our tools and choose options to meet your learning goals.
We look forward to connecting with you!