Educational Technology Users Group
The upcoming meeting for ETUG will be held December 8th, 2017 at 11:00 AM. The link to attend remotely can be found here.
Pepperdine University's Educational Technology Users Group (ETUG) was founded in 2006 to support the institutional learning management system, but quickly expanded to cover all educational technologies offered by the University. The group meets monthly to discuss key issues and projects for the University and each of its five schools. This group aims to promote communication between all schools and encourage the advancement of Pepperdine University's educational technology landscape to improve teaching and learning both in and out of the classroom.
The ETUG is comprised of four member groups: Information Technology, University Libraries, the Provost's Office, and school representatives. All of Pepperdine's schools (Graziadio, GSEP, Law, Public Policy, and Seaver) are members of ETUG.
ETUG meets every second Friday of the month from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. Meetings occur face-to-face at the West Los Angeles and Malibu campuses as well as online via Adobe Connect. For the most up-to-date information, please join the ETUG listserv (see below).
The ETUG maintains a Listserv to facilitate communication between group members. To subscribe to the Listserv:
- Go to http://listserv.pepperdine.edu
- In alphabetical list of Listserv groups, scroll down and click the "ETUG" link.
- Click the option "Join or Leave ETUG."
- Complete the form and click the appropriate button at the bottom: "Join ETUG" or "Leave ETUG."
- An email will be sent to the list moderator and the request will be approved within 1-2 business days.