Location and Directions
Thank you for your interest in attending Pepperdine University's 2019 TechLearn Faculty Conference!
Drescher Graduate Campus
24255 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90263
From the north:
- Head south on Interstate 5 and continue south on Interstate 405 into the San Fernando Valley.
- At the Ventura Freeway (U.S. Highway 101) head north toward Ventura.
- Exit at Malibu Canyon/Las Virgenes Road.
- At the end of the ramp turn left and proceed for 9 miles through Malibu Canyon.
- Turn right at Seaver Drive (traffic signal) and get a visitor's pass and parking instructions from the information booth.
From the south:
- Head north on the I-405, the San Diego Freeway to I-10, the Santa Monica Freeway.
- Head west on the I-10 toward Santa Monica and the ocean.
- Follow I-10 until it merges with Pacific Coast Hwy (California Highway 1).
- Go north on Highway 1 for approximately 14 miles into Malibu. Turn right on Malibu Canyon Road (traffic signal).
- Turn left at the next traffic signal, which is Seaver Drive.
- Stop at the information booth for a visitor's pass and parking instructions.
Attendees may also find this interactive map helpful: https://map.pepperdine.edu/
The registration desk will be in the Gulls Way Courtyard. Please check in to obtain your name badge and to enter the faculty drawing for prizes!
Morning refreshments will be available. There will also be an IT staff person on hand to assist any attendees with wireless network setup or any other technology issues.
Please refer to the conference program for other locations.
For questions about the 2019 conference sessions or logistics, please contact us at email@example.com