2008 Innovation in Technology and Learning Grant Recipients
In June 2008, a committee of faculty representatives from each of the Pepperdine University schools awarded a total of $37,000 to five lead investigators for the Innovation in Technology and Learning grant.
2008 Grant Recipients
- "Toward a Scalable and Sustainable Framework for Blended Learning" by Dr. Terri Egan, Graziadio School of Business and Management
- "Masters of Science in Organization Development (MSOD)" by Dr. Ann Feyerherm, Graziadio School of Business and Management
- "Application of Dashboard Learning Technology to Graduate Management Education" by Dr. Owen Hall, Graziadio School of Business and Management
- "Best Method to Easily and Efficiently Capture and Deliver Classroom Content (Audio Only, Audio+Video, and Computer Capture)" by Dr. Connie James, Seaver College
- "Beyond Smart: Developing a Classroom Model That's Connected, Personal, and Real" by Dr. John Mooney, Graziadio School of Business and Management