The FEMBA Program is comprised of 52 units which include 40 units of core courses and 12 units of concentration electives.
Standards of Academic Progress
A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 is required throughout the duration of the FEMBA Program.
- Falling below the minimum GPA requirement will subject a student to academic probation. While on probation, students are limited to enrolling in a maximum of 4 units per trimester. The probationary status will not be removed until the minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 is reached.
The minimum passing grade for individual courses is a "C-." A core course in which a non-passing grade is earned must be repeated. For elective courses in which a non-passing grade is earned, students have the option of repeating the course or taking a different elective of an equivalent unit value.
As a member institution of Beta Gamma Sigma International, Pepperdine selects the top 20% of graduate-level students to join the prestigious honor society. The GPA review takes place during the final trimester of enrollment, encompassing grades that have officially posted on a student's record to date. Courses that are "in progress" at the time of the GPA review will not be considered for the purposes of determining the list of invitees to the Beta Gamma Sigma induction ceremony. The opportunity to join the honor society will be extended to any additional graduates who may become eligible for membership after all grades have posted.
Please click here for more information regarding the Beta Gamma Honor Society.
Global Business Content Requirement
A minimum of 2 units in the FEMBA curriculum must include topics examined in a global context.
- Courses that meet the global business requirement are designated within each concentration area. For more information about the specific courses that meet the global requirement, please refer to the concentration information in the FEMBA Curriculum section.
Degree Completion Requirements
Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Completion of all FEMBA coursework requirements, including
- 12 elective units within chosen FEMBA concentration
- Global Business Content Requirement