Fall 2019 Priority Registration Process
The priority registration period for Fall 2019 is June 19 - June 28, 2019.
Your priority registration date is located on the Home page of the Student Center in WaveNet.
Registration begins at 9 am (PST). To maximize the availability of course options, you are highly encouraged to enroll on your assigned registration date.
1. Registration hold - You will need to resolve all registration holds prior to course registration.
- Be sure to complete and sign the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement (SFA) prior to your registration date. The form appears as a "To-Do" item in your Student Center accessible through the WaveNet portal. It must be signed prior to each academic term in order to receive clearance to register for courses. Upon logging into your Student Center, you will notice a registration "hold" pertaining to the SFA form. After you have reviewed and provided your electronic signature on the form, this hold will be automatically removed.
2. Course information - Review the curriculum worksheet and check your degree progress to determine classes you should be taking for the upcoming trimester based on the recommended course sequence.
- To access the curriculum worksheet, select your program of study from the left-hand menu navigation.
- Refer to the Academic Catalog for information on course descriptions.
- View the courses being offered by following the registration guide.
- Draft a proposed course schedule.
3. Academic advising - Connect with your Student Success Advisor to discuss your proposed course schedule for the following trimester to verify you are on track for your degree completion. It is recommended you check-in with your advisor at least once per trimester.
1. Enroll starting at 9:00 AM (PST) - It is important to enroll on your registration date to have the widest selection of classes available.
2. View class schedule - Confirm you are officially enrolled in the intended courses by viewing your class schedule.