Academic Requests

Course Overload Request

The Fully Employed Programs are designed for part-time enrollment, consisting of up to 10 units per trimester. In extenuating circumstances, students may request to take additional units provided there is a compelling reason and supporting documentation may be requested. Students who wish to request enrolling in more than 10 units will need to complete the course overload request form

FERPA Release Form

Pepperdine University's Student Records Policy, in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) allows students to grant access to their education records to others by completing this form and returning it to your program advisor. 

Grade Appeal

The Graziadio School provides a multi-level process by which students may dispute a grade assigned by a course instructor, in the event there are sufficient grounds for doing so. A grade appeal may pertain to either the final course grade or a specific assignment, project, or exam within a course. In either case, students have up to 30 calendar days from the date the grade was assigned to initiate the appeal process. 

Leave of Absence

Students who wish to take a leave of absence will need to submit a request form that will be routed to the Program Office for review. A leave may be taken for up to two consecutive terms. If the leave of absence exceeds two consecutive terms, students will be withdrawn from the program and will need to complete a status reactivation application to resume their course of study. Students have seven years to complete their degree program from their initial term of admission.

For more information about academic requests, please refer to the Academic Catalog.