Summer 2018 Priority Registration
February 26 - March 8, 2018
Locate your assigned registration date
You are assigned a specific registration date between February 26 - March, 8 2018, based on the number of units completed and in progress.
- Your priority registration date is available in the Student Center, under Enrollment Dates.
- You can enroll starting at 9am on that day. To maximize the availability of all course options, you are highly encouraged to enroll on your assigned registration date.
Before your registration date
1. Registration hold - Check your student account status in the Student Center for any registration holds you may have (under "Holds"). If you have a hold, click on Details for more information on which department to contact regarding your hold. You will not be able to register until the hold is removed.
- Be sure to complete and sign the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement (SFA) prior to your registration date. The form appears as a "To-Do" item in your Student Center accessible through the WaveNet portal. It must be signed prior to each academic term in order to receive clearance to register for courses. Upon logging into your Student Center, you will notice a registration "hold" pertaining to the SFA form. After you have reviewed and provided your electronic signature on the form, this hold will be automatically removed.
2. Course schedule - Review the program planning worksheet and your Degree Audit Report to determine classes you should be taking for the upcoming trimester.
a. The Degree Audit Report displays the classes you have completed/in-progress. To view the report go to your Student Center – under the Academic section, click on “Other Academic” – select Degree Audit Report – click Go.
b. To access the program planning worksheet for your program, select the appropriate program under the Current Students section.
c. To review program requirements, course description and prerequisites, refer to the Academic Catalog.
d. View the courses available using the registration guide.
e. Draft a course schedule.
3. Academic advising - Discuss with your program advisor your proposed course schedule for the following
trimester to verify you are on track for your degree completion. It is recommended
you check in with your advisor at least once per trimester.
On your registration date
1. Enroll as early at 9 a.m.
a. Class space is available on a first-come, first served basis, so it is important to enroll on your registration date to have the widest selection of classes available.
2. Verify your enrollment status.
a. Adding classes to your Shopping Cart doesn't complete the enrollment process.
b. Click here to view instructions on verifying your course enrollment.