Fall 2022 Priority Registration
Assigned Registration Date
You are assigned a specific registration date during Week 10 of the summer term, based on the number of units completed and in progress.
- Your priority registration date is available in the Student Center, under Enrollment Dates.
- You can enroll starting at 9 am on that day. To maximize the availability of all course options, you are highly encouraged to enroll on your assigned registration date.
- Prior to registration, review the registration guide for step-by-step instructions on how to register for classes.
- In addition to the registration guide, if you would like to add yourself to a waitlist please review the waitlist guide. Being on the waitlist does not guarantee eventual enrollment in a course. If the class is full, you may add yourself to the waitlist to be considered for enrollment if a seat becomes available.
- Online course requests can be made by students enrolled in on-ground programs on a space-available basis.
- Course Withdrawal information can be found here.
- When searching for a course, please refer to your curriculum worksheet as well as the chart below to determine which subject to select.