Credit Card Information
- The billing cycle closes on the 25th of each month.
- Cardholders are required to reallocate transactions to the appropriate chartfield string, using the credit card module in PeopleSoft, by the last calendar day of the current month. No exceptions will be made.
- Excel list of GSEP chartstrings - Chartfield Values - GSEP
- University guidelines for reallocation.
- Substantiation is the process of documenting, monthly, the business related expenses the cardholder has charged to the University credit card.
- University Substantation Policies
- How to Substantiate
- How to Merge Files into one PDF
- How to Approve Substantiation
US BANK Online Information
Credit Card Forms
- Requesting a University Credit Card
- Proxy Request Form