If you are planning to attend Lausanne for the Academic Year 2019-2020 (including Fall-Only 2019 and Spring-Only 2020), please make sure to review the prerequisites for your program. All students should plan to take ENG 101, HUM 111, and REL 101 prior to going abroad; review your program specific courses for other prerequisites (including language prerequisites). If you are going abroad for the full Academic Year, make sure to plan out your Fall and Spring semester courses at the same time (the Lausanne Program usually releases their course schedules 7 months in advance). Remember, you must be enrolled in at least 12 units each semester. If you need assistance planning out your courses, please contact Beverly Cawyer, the International Programs Manager of Academics & Internships, at email@example.com.
Academic Year 2018-2019
- Lausanne Academic Year 2018-2019 Courses*
- Lausanne Fall 2018 Textbook List
- Lausanne Spring 2019 Textbook List
Academic Year 2019-2020
- NASC 156, which is offered in both the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters, will count toward the Sustainability minor.
- HIST 405, which is offered in Spring 2019 will substitute for one of the following Sustainability minor requirements: PHIL 315, COM 590, or BIOL 328/POSC 428. It will also substitute for SAAJ 123.
The Pepperdine University library has partnered with International Programs and created a wonderful resource for Lausanne students; it includes language learning resources (Mango), information about Lausanne as well as Daily News, Getting Around Lausanne and Travel Guides. Here is the link to that site.