How to Apply
Your journey begins here...
Congratulations on deciding to apply for an international program!
Requirements to Apply
- Current Seaver College Pepperdine student
- Have completed 30 college units or 2 semesters by program start date
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- NOT be on academic or disciplinary probation
- All IP participants must agree to comply with International Programs' COVID-19 vaccine policy.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines: Summer 2022, Academic Year 22-23, Fall 2022, Spring 2023 Programs
- Decisions are currently being sent on a rolling basis for Academic Year 2022-23 programs with space available. Please contact International Programs for information on upcoming deadlines.
- Applications for Academic Year 2022-23 and Summer 2022 programs will open on August 30, 2021.
- The IP Priority Admissions Deadline is September 27, 2021. We encourage all interested students to apply by this deadline to ensure the greatest odds of admission to their first choice program.
Programs Open to New Applications
Academic Year 2021-2022
In order to apply for these SPRING 2022 programs, you must have a passport valid until at least December 2022. Please contact the IP office for questions.
Lausanne, Switzerland: Spring Only 2022 (limited space available)
Washington D.C: Spring Only 2022
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: Spring Only 2022
Academic Year 2022-2023
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: Fall Only 2022, Spring Only 2023, Academic Year 2022-2023
- Florence, Italy: Fall Only 2022, Spring Only 2023, Academic Year 2022-2023
- Heidelberg, Germany: Fall Only 2022, Spring Only 2023, Academic Year 2022-2023
- Lausanne, Switzerland: Fall Only 2022, Spring Only 2023, Academic Year 2022-2023
- London, England: Fall Only 2022, Spring Only 2023, Academic Year 2022-2023
- Washington, DC: Fall Only 2022, Spring Only 2023, Academic Year 2022-2023
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Florence, Italy
- Heidelberg Music
- Heidelberg Religion
- London Sport Administration
- Washington DC Internship
- Fiji: Mission at Natuvu Creek
- Jordan: Middle East Studies
- Edinburgh Theatre
- Lausanne French Intensive
- Buenos Aires Upper Division Spanish
- London Internship