How to Apply
Your journey begins here...
Congratulations on deciding to apply for an international program!
Requirements to Apply
- Current Pepperdine student
- Have completed 30 college units or 2 semesters by program start date
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- NOT be on academic or disciplinary probation
- Students may only apply for one program per term.
- If you would like to apply for more than one summer program, please contact the International Programs Office and tell them which program(s) you would like to attend. If the programs do not overlap, we will open up your additional applications for you.
- Prepare and save your application essay in a separate document, e.g. Microsoft Word, and copy and paste it into the online application.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines: Summer 2019, Academic Year 19-20, Fall 2019, Spring 2020 Programs
- Priority Deadline for Applications: Monday, September 24, 2018 at 12 noon PST
- Priority Decision Day: Friday, October 19, 2018
Following the priority deadline, applications will accepted for programs with space available. Decisions will be given on a rolling basis.