Now accepting applications for:
- Fall 2017, Spring 2018, AY 17-18 (certain programs, please contact the IP Office for more information)
- Summer 2018*
- Academic Year 2018-2019*
- Fall 2018*
- Spring 2019*
*Applications open Monday, August 28th
Application Process Overview
Pepperdine offers summer, semester, and full academic year programs as well as a summer internship and special interest programs. For applications for academic year and semester programs, applications are accepted a year before the program begins, usually in September. In addition to providing standard application materials, most applicants will be interviewed by the visiting faculty member from Pepperdine's main campus in Malibu. Qualified applicants will be accepted in the Fall, and will attend additional orientation programs in the Spring to learn more about their abroad experience.
Congratulations on deciding to apply for an international program! Your journey begins here...
Applications are accepted from all Seaver faculty (visiting, pre-tenured and tenured). If you are a pre-tenured faculty member, please consult with your Divisional Chair about your interest in serving overseas.
View scholarship opportunities for International Programs students, including information on the following scholarships and additional resources:
- International Programs Scholarships
- Gilman International Scholarship
- Gilman Critical Need Language Supplement
- David L. Boren National Security Education Program (NSEP) Undergraduate Scholarship
- The German Academic Exchange Service Scholarship (DAAD)
- Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship
- The Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
- New! Online Scholarship Directory for Study Abroad Funding