Now accepting applications for:
Select Academic Year 18-19, Fall 18 and Spring 19 Programs
*Many programs are currently full, please check out the list of open programs here!
Academic Year 19-20 and summer applications open August 31, 2018
Application Process Overview
Pepperdine offers summer, semester, and full academic year programs as well as a summer internship and special interest programs. For applications for academic year and semester programs, applications are accepted a year before the program begins, usually in September. In addition to providing standard application materials, most applicants will be interviewed by the visiting faculty member from Pepperdine's main campus in Malibu. Qualified applicants will be accepted in the Fall, and will attend additional orientation programs in the Spring to learn more about their abroad experience.
Our application system will only allow you to apply for one summer 18 program. If you would like to attend multiple summer 18 programs, please contact the International Programs Office and indicate which programs you would like to attend. We will work with students to make sure that programs do not overlap and will open up additional summer program applications for you to complete.
Students should think through their wants and needs to help direct them to the proper study abroad opportunities.
Please contact the following resources if you have questions:
- Mental health: Pepperdine counseling center (310) 506-4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact International SOS 1-215-942-8226 for mental health information pertaining to the countries you are planning to travel to.
- Physical health: Pepperdine health center (310) 506-4316 and/or Office of Student Accessibility (310) 506-6500 or email@example.com. In addition, contact International SOS 1-215-942-8226 for information on health risks at locations, prescriptions, and other medical information pertaining to countries you plan to travel to.
- Health insurance: visit our health and safety website and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
- Prescriptions: check with your provider, insurance and relevant customs department. Pepperdine highly suggests you contact International SOS 1-215-942-8226 and provide them with a list of prescriptions you will need while abroad and they can tell you if there are issues taking medications into traveled to countries.
- Learning and other ability accommodations: Office of Student Accessibility (310) 506-6500 or email@example.com
- Spiritual or cultural adaptation: firstname.lastname@example.org or chaplain's office at email@example.com or (310) 506-6504
- Confidential resource: firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 506-6504
- Other: Contract the International Programs Office
Congratulations on deciding to apply for an international program! Your journey begins here...
View scholarship opportunities for International Programs students, including information on the following scholarships and additional resources:
- International Programs Scholarships
- Gilman International Scholarship
- Gilman Critical Need Language Supplement
- David L. Boren National Security Education Program (NSEP) Undergraduate Scholarship
- The German Academic Exchange Service Scholarship (DAAD)
- Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship
- The Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
- New! Online Scholarship Directory for Study Abroad Funding
Applications are accepted from all Seaver faculty (visiting, pre-tenured and tenured). If you are a pre-tenured faculty member, please consult with your Divisional Chair about your interest in serving overseas.