Waves of Wellness
Waves of Wellness is a five-week Social Emotional Wellness Campaign and partnership between the Counseling Center and the Social Work Department.
Thanks for joining the Waves of Wellness initiative this spring, and for exploring some ways to prioritize your social and emotional health.
We want to send you a free gift! Sign up here!
What We Offer:
Throughout the course of the next five weeks, we will release content here through our Waves of Wellness website. This content will include resources on each topic including articles, ted talks, assessments, connection tools, and more.
We will offer a variety of ZOOM hosted events including meditations, devotionals,
trainings, and panels, all aligned with topic and theme of the week.
An Instagram social media platform for live engagement and sharing.
During Rough Waters Of COVID-19:
- We share the belief that our social and emotional health is real, and an important aspect of our overall well-being.
- We recognize that COVID-19 has forced us together into new ways of being that we did not choose.
- We recognize there are social and emotional hardships caused by COVID-19, that have impacted our relationships to the people and the things around us.
- We hope that though sharing what we know and have learned about social and emotional wellness, we can improve the social and emotional heath of our Pepperdine Community and beyond.
- We hope that you share what you find helpful and have learned about social and emotional wellness so you can join us in helping improve the social and emotional health of our Pepperdine Community and beyond.
- We believe this is a time to actively do and urgently share what make us well.
- We believe how we care for our minds, our bodies, and our spirits at this time will have large implications for the present and for the future.
- We hope that you join us finding ways to prioritize our social and emotional health together.