Pepperdine Counseling Center clinicians provide consultation with those concerned about Pepperdine students. We are open to speaking with parents, friends, staff, faculty about a range of issues, including:
- strategies for helping a student connect with the Counseling Center or other on-campus support
- concerns about a particular student who might be experiencing emotional distress or struggling with mental health struggles
- concerns about the impact of an individual's distressing behaviors on others
- referrals to community mental health providers and services
- opportunities for training on mental health issues and strategies for helping students
Please understand that all information about our clients is completely confidential (even the fact that they are clients). However, we may still be able to provide general information about how to understand, provide assistance, or get help for the person or situation you describe. And confidentiality does not limit what you can tell us.
Those wishing to come into the Center for a consultation appointment should call (310) 506-4210 for an appointment. Consultation may also be offered over the phone. If a clinician is not immediately available when you call, your call will be returned.