Alcohol & Drugs
AOD Community Coalition
The Pepperdine Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Community Coalition is comprised of key stakeholders from various campus departments including students, faculty, and staff within the Pepperdine community. This Coalition meets regularly to:
- Examine research on college student alcohol and drug use/misuse,
- Assess Pepperdine substance use/misuse data and current trends,
- Review national best-practices regarding prevention, intervention, and recovery,
- Utilize environmental management approach to examine campus norms and climate,
- Advocate for resources to address unmet needs, and
- Foster shared responsibility of promoting prevention and addressing substance use/misuse at Pepperdine.
The AOD Community Coalition is chaired by the Alcohol and Other Drug Coordinator from the University's Counseling Center. For more information about the Coalition, please e-mail Sparkle Greenhaw or call (310) 506-4210.