Graziadio Full-Time Programs
Orientation is required for all incoming students.
Orientation for new students starts with check-in on Monday, August 14, and will continue through Friday, August 25. Detailed schedules of your orientation schedule will be posted soon. If you're not sure which section you are in, please refer to your class schedule available on Wavenet.
Orientation is composed of four major parts:
- Introduction to the Graziadio School
How to get the most out of your graduate experience.
- BSCI 650 Communication Workshop
Kick-off retreat for this course.
- Everything you need to know about your program.
- Join the community
- Meet second-year students
- Find out about student clubs and opportunities
- Ethics and team building exercises