Arranging Menu Items in Courses
In your class or project site, you can easily organize the tools listed in your left menu. Changing the order of the tools can help ease the navigation of your site for participants.
- Click the tab for your course or project site.
- Click Site Info in the left menu.
- Click Page Order.
- To reorder a tool, drag-and-drop its name to the desired position in the list.
- To rename a tool, click the pencil icon next to the name of the tool. Edit the name and click the green check mark icon.
- To hide a tool, click the light bulb. The tool will be visible to site managers but not regular participants. (Lit bulb = visible, Gray bulb = hidden.)
- To remove a tool, click the red "X." Note: You can add tools again with Site Info > Edit Tools.
- Click Save.