Submitting a Turnitin Assignment
To submit a Turnitin assignment, log into Courses and complete the following instructions.
- Select your course or project site.
- Click "Assignments" in the left tool menu.
- Click the title of the assignment you wish to complete.
- Click "Browse" or "Choose File." Select the file from your computer and click Open. Important Note: be sure to review the file requirements in the below tables.
- The file will immediately begin the upload. Wait for the upload to finish.
- Scroll down and click Submit. Your professor will not receive your document if you do not click "Submit."
- After submitting your paper, you will see a confirmation page. An email will be sent to your Pepperdine email account acknowledging the receipt of your paper. Be patient. Turnitin reports can take up to 24 hours, especially for longer documents.