Submitting a Turnitin Assignment
To submit a Turnitin assignment, log into Courses and complete the following instructions.
- Select your course or project site.
- Click "Assignments" in the left tool menu.
- Click the title of the assignment you wish to complete.
- Click "Browse" or "Choose File." Select the file from your computer and click Open. Important Note: be sure to review the file requirements in the below tables.
- The file will immediately begin the upload. Wait for the upload to finish.
- Scroll down and click Submit. Your professor will not receive your document if you do not click "Submit."
- After submitting your paper, you will see a confirmation page. An email will be sent to your Pepperdine email account acknowledging the receipt of your paper. You will also receive a second email once your document has been submitted to Turnitin for review. Be patient. Turnitin reports can take up to 24 hours, especially for long documents.