Submitting a Turnitin Assignment
To submit a Turnitin assignment, log into Courses (http://courses.pepperdine.edu) and complete the following instructions:
- Click the tab of the course or project site.
- Click Assignments in left menu.
- Click the title of the assignment you wish to complete.
- Click Browse. Select the file from your computer and click Open. The file will immediately begin the upload. Wait for the upload to finish.
- Scroll down and click Submit. Your professor will not receive your document if you do not click "Submit."
- After submitting your paper, you will see a confirmation page. An email will be sent to your Pepperdine email account acknowledging the receipt of your paper. You will also receive a second email once your document has been submitted to Turnitin for review. Be patient. Turnitin reports are generally available within 20-30 minutes after submission however they can take up to 24 hours, especially for long documents.