Viewing the Report
To view the Turnitin report, log into Courses and complete the following instructions.
- Select your course or project site.
- Click the Assignments tool in the left menu.
- Click the respective assignment title to view the assignment.
- Click the flag icon next to the "Turnitin Report" heading. Important Note: an hourglass icon (⏳) indicates that the report is pending and will be available soon.
- The report viewer will open in a new window. The content of your paper will appear in the left column. Turnitin's source comparisons will appear in the right hand column.
- Close the window when you have finished viewing your report.
- Submit a Turnitin assignment through Courses/Sakai
- Turnitin.com: Using Turnitin with Sakai as a Student
- Turnitin.com: Turnitin Help Center