Viewing the Report
To view the Turnitin report, log into Courses (http://courses.pepperdine.edu) and complete the following instructions.
- Click the tab for the course or project site.
- Click Assignments in the left menu.
- Click the assignment title to view the assignment.
- Click View Report next to the "Turnitin Report" heading.
- A new window will open. Your content of your paper will appear in the left column.
Turnitin's source comparisons will appear in the right hand column.
- Close the window when done viewing your report.
- Submit a Turnitin assignment through Courses/Sakai
- Turnitin.com: About OriginalityCheck
- Turnitin.com: Viewing Originality Reports for Students
- Turnitin.com: Turnitin Help Center