Event Setup Services
Event setup services are provided free of charge to the University community. Resources for event setups consist of tables, chairs, canopies, and stages. Because these resources are limited, events should be booked and scheduled well in advance, typically two to four weeks before the planned event.
Student-sponsored events require prior approval via the Student Affairs office.
- Provide chairs and tables for pre-set up and after-event removal by submitting a setup form (see below).
- Provide canopies in limited (first come, first served) quantities.
- Call us at 310.506.7127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in designing and configuring your event.
Other event-related services usually require advance notice either by phone or internal documentation and are listed, with contact information below.
Bon Appettit Contact:
Director of Catering - Blanca Mendoza - email@example.com - 310-506-4121
General Manager - Carlos Mercado - firstname.lastname@example.org - 310-506-4143
Residential District Manager - John Leone - email@example.com - 310-506-4725
Contact Presentation Services:
Sean Kalaras: 310.506.6954, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Special Programs:
Maureen Manning: 310.506.4264, email Maureen.Manning@pepperdine.edu
- Hanging banners, flags, etc.
- Electrical, hookups, lighting, extension cords, etc.
- Air conditioning, heating, and fireplace lighting services
- Pest control services
For additional requests, please contact the Department of Facilities Services (DFS):
Phone 310.506.4101, email DFS
Please submit your request at least two weeks before your event in order to provide the Department of Facilities Service staff with sufficient notice to meet your needs.