Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Community

Frequently Asked Questions

  How do I order a transcript from Pepperdine?

Order your transcript by filling out a Transcript Order Form and returning it to Pepperdine University or online through the National Student Clearinghouse. For more information, please contact Pepperdine’s OneStop Office at

  How do I pay my tuition?

Pepperdine accepts the following forms of payment in addition to financial aid: cash, cashier's check, wire payments and money order or checks drawn from a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars. The University does not accept credit or debit cards for payment of tuition and fees. Please visit Payment Methods to learn more about making a payment.

  What scholarships are available?

The Graziadio Business School offers scholarships and alternative financial aid options to those who qualify. Admitted students are automatically considered for merit scholarships. Scholarship amounts vary and depend on numerous factors including but not limited to GPA, test scores, and work experience. To learn more about scholarships and types of financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office via email at or via phone at 310.568.5530.

  What is the University’s student health insurance requirement? 

Each academic year all PGBS students registered on the Malibu campus, both domestic and international, including those studying abroad, are required to either provide proof of a U.S.-based health insurance plan or enroll in the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) through the AHP Insurance Dashboard. This is an annual requirement, and it is highly recommended that students confirm their health insurance plan includes care close to Malibu. If students choose not to enroll in SHIP, they must provide proof of a U.S.-based health insurance plan through the AHP Insurance Dashboard. Please visit the Student Health Center - Health Insurance for more information and submission deadlines.

  How do I waive the student health insurance requirement?

To waive the requirement, students must provide proof of a U.S.-based health insurance plan through the AHP Insurance Dashboard. Please visit the Student Health Center - Health Insurance for more information and submission deadlines.

  How do I upload my immunization record?

Please visit the New Student Checklist - Action Item #3 for detailed instructions.

  1. Complete the online Health History Form in the Patient Portal. This form will indicate if you need testing for tuberculosis (TB).
  2. Enter the dates you received the required immunizations into the Patient Portal. These dates can be found on your official immunization records.
  3. Upload your official immunization records in English into the Patient Portal. If your official immunization records are not written in English, you will need to have them transcribed by a certified medical transcriber, or you will need to have titer tests to prove immunity.
  How and when do I transfer my I-20 as an international student?

Transferring your I-20 is an important step required of international students. Please contact the Office of International Student Services at as they will be able to inform you of specific dates.

  How do I apply for CPT/OPT as an international student?

Students who plan on applying for Career Practical Training (CPT), will apply during their program of study. International students who plan on applying for Optional Practical Training (OPT) will apply in the last term of their program and will start working after you have completed your degree. For more information, you are encouraged to contact the Office of International Student Services at

  On my WaveNet portal, it indicates there are missing application materials. What should I do?

For missing application materials, you will need to contact the Admissions Office via email at

  How do I apply for an internship?

Internship requirements vary by program. Please contact and work with your academic advisor if you are interested in pursuing an internship during your program of study.

  Is there housing available on the Malibu campus?

Graziadio students may apply for on-campus housing by following the instructions listed on the University's Housing website. 

  What is the process for parking at the Malibu campus? How do I get my parking pass?

You can receive the most up-to-date information about parking passes and procedures for the new term by viewing the New Student Checklist on our Community website.

  When is the commencement ceremony and where are they held?

Pepperdine Graziadio Business School hosts commencement ceremonies after the spring and summer terms. They occur in April and August of each year at the Pepperdine Malibu campus. The Spring (April) ceremony will include graduates from both the Fall and Spring graduate classes. A complete list of ceremony dates can be found HERE.

  When will I receive my diploma?

Diploma jackets are distributed at the commencement ceremony. The diploma will be mailed to you approximately 90 days following graduation.