International Programs Contract Review
Congratulations on being accepted to an International Program!
All students wishing to attend a Summer 2018 or Academic Year 2018-2019 program should review a sample contract before signing their contract through their WaveNet Student Center.
What Do I Do Next?
If you were sent an acceptance email on the priority deadline decision day (October 20, 2017), to accept this invitation and confirm your commitment to participate in this International Program, you MUST sign your contract. Your contract will be available to sign and submit beginning on Monday, October 23, 2017, and must be submitted NO LATER than 12 noon on Monday, October 30, 2017. If you do not meet the October 30th deadline, this invitation will be rescinded and your place in the program will be released and no longer available to you.
Before submitting your contract, please do the following things:
- Review the sample contracts and the "How to Sign your Contract" PDF on this page.
- Review this information and discuss this decision with your parents, financial aid advisor, academic advisor, and anyone else who will be providing financial support to you during this program.
- It is highly recommended that you attend one of the optional Contract Review Sessions:
- Tuesday, October 24th, 6:00pm-7:00pm, in CCB140
- Wednesday, October 25th, 8:30-9:30am, in PLC106
How Do I Sign My Contract?
Please see the "How to Sign your Contract" link to view the PDF with instructions on how to sign your contract in WaveNet.
If you are an internship student, please note that you have to sign your contract for the Academic Year or Summer AND the internship contract (both on WaveNet).
If you are a DC+ student, you will need to sign a paper contract in person. Please come to one of the contract signing sessions or visit our office prior to the contract deadline.
If you are a minor, you will need to print the contract, have your parent(s) sign it, and email it back to the IP office at email@example.com.
International Programs 2018-2019 Sample Contracts
- Academic Year/Semester Contract (Example)
- DC+ Contract (Example)
- Summer Contract (Example)
- Internship Contract (Example)