International Programs Contract Review
Congratulations on being accepted to an International Program!
All students wishing to attend a Summer 2017 or Academic Year 2017-2018 program should review a sample contract before signing their contract through their WaveNet Student Center.
What Do I Do Next?
If you were sent an acceptance email, to accept this invitation and confirm your commitment to participate in this International Program, you MUST sign your contract. Your contract will be available to sign and submit beginning on Monday, October 24, 2016, and must be submitted NO LATER than 12 noon on Wednesday, November 2, 2016. If you do not meet the November 2nd deadline, this invitation will be rescinded and your place in the program will be released and no longer available to you.
Before submitting your contract, please do the following things:
- Review the sample contracts and the "How to Sign your Contract" PDF on this page.
- Review this information and discuss this decision with your parents, financial aid advisor, academic advisor, and anyone else who will be providing financial support to you during this program.
- It is highly recommended that you attend one of the optional Contract Review Sessions:
- Tuesday, October 25th, 6:00pm-7:00pm, Plaza Classroom 190
- Wednesday, October 26th, 6:00pm-7:00pm, Plaza Classroom 190
How Do I Sign My Contract?
Please see the "How to Sign your Contract" link to view the PDF with instructions on how to sign your contract in WaveNet.
If you are an internship student, please note that you have to sign your contract for the Academic Year or Summer AND the internship contract (both on WaveNet).
If you are a DC+ student, you will need to sign a paper contract in person. Please come to one of the contract signing sessions or visit our office prior to the contract deadline.