You are hired for an on-campus job! Now what?
Congratulations on your new position as a student employee at Pepperdine University! We are happy to welcome you to the dynamic team of student employees working on campus at Pepperdine.
What you need to do once you have been hired:
- Come into the Student Employment Office prior to your start date to complete important federal government and University paperwork in order to be
eligible to start working. Incomplete paperwork can result in your employment and pay to be delayed! We are located at the Tyler Campus Center (TCC), Suite 210.
- Please bring the following original, unexpired document(s) with you to complete your paperwork; you can bring one selection from List A or one selection from List B along with one selection from List C.
- Acceptable Documents for Form I-9.
- NOTE: we DO NOT accept photocopies of any of these documents.
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Once you have completed the Form I-9, Form W-4, the Mandated Reporter Acknowledgment Form, Confidentiality Agreement, Computer & Network Responsible Usage Policy, and the Student Employment Agreement in TCC 210, your hiring supervisors will be able to hire you into the system.
- You will receive an email with information on how to report your work hours and how to set-up direct deposit. You can also read the following steps for setting up direct-deposit and for reporting worked hours.
- Direct Deposit Instructions:
- Log on to Wavenet
- On the top right-hand corner of Wavenet, click on the down arrow and view as "Staff".
- On the top left, click "Staff Services"
- Click on "Employee Self Service"
- At the middle of the page, click on "Direct Deposit"
- Click on "Add Account"
- Type in your routing number and account number
- For Account Type, select if the account is a "Checking" or "Savings" account
- For "Deposit Type", put down "Balance"
- For "Deposit Order", put down "999"
- Leave the "Amount or Percent" blank
- Click "Save" (NOTE: If you do not have access to viewing as a "Staff" member, please contact your supervisor. This means that you have not been hired into the system.)
- Reporting Hours: please go to the following link to learn more about Kronos, our web-based time and attendance system: Kronos Student User Guide