There are various opportunities off-campus where students can earn money.
Some of these opportunities are:
- Childcare (baby-sitting, nannying)
- Personal assistant
To Find Off-Campus Jobs:
- Login to your Wavenet homepage
- Click on Student Services, which is located on the top-left of your Wavenet homepage
- Click on Handshake
- You will be directed to the Handshake website
- Click on Jobs
- For Job Type, select On-campus Student Employment to see all current postings for on-campus student employment.
- For Off-campus student employment, seek out part-time jobs with the tags "off-campus student employment."
- Click Search
- Look through each job posting to see if you are interested. Follow the instructions for each job posting and apply as instructed. Note that there may be different document requirements for each position.
IMPORTANT: Never under any circumstances should you deposit and/or pay any sum of money to an employer of any kind. If you are asked to perform some duty of this kind, please report this to the Student Employment Office as soon as possible.