Add a Calendar Event in Courses
What Does It Do?
The "Calendar" tool allows one-time or recurring events to be scheduled and viewed by participants of a course site.
How You Can Use It:
- Post important dates about class activities, such as exams
- Set recurring events, such as class lectures
- Click the tab for the course or project site, or click the "Sites" menu at the top right and click the desired site.
- Click "Calendar" in the left tool menu.
- Click "Add Event."
- Fill-out the required event information.
- Click "Save Event."
NOTE: A summary of recent calendar items will display in the Calendar module within the "Overview" tool. The "Calendar" tool must be enabled within the site for this module to display.