Courses is Pepperdine's learning management system that offers faculty and students a feature-rich, online environment to support teaching and learning. The system includes simple tools to post a syllabus, gradebook, or announcement. It also offers more advanced features like live chat, online testing, online assignments, document sharing, and more.
Top 3 Solutions for Faculty
- Publish your courses so that students can see and access them.
- Add tools with ease with Site Info > Edit Tools.
- Reorder your site tabs so that your current classes are listed first.
Please refer to our Faculty Guides for more tips and how-to instructions.
Top 3 Solutions for Students
- Can't find a site? Ask your professor if it's published or check the "All My Sites" tab.
- Mac users: Don't forget the file extension! (Be sure .doc or .docx is at the end of MS Word documents so that your professors and classmates can access your document.)
- Use Firefox or Google Chrome web browser for the best experience.
Please refer to the Student Getting Started Guide (1.8 MB) or our Student Support area for more tips and how-to instructions.