Courses is Pepperdine's learning management system that offers faculty and students a feature-rich, online environment to support teaching and learning. The system includes simple tools to post a syllabus, gradebook, or announcement. It also offers more advanced features like live chat, online testing, online assignments, document sharing, and more.
Faculty: Top 3 Solutions
- Publish your courses so that students can see and access them.
- Add tools with ease with Site Info > Edit Tools.
- Reorder your site tabs so that your current classes are listed first.
Please refer to our Faculty Guides for more tips and how-to instructions.
Students: Top 3 Solutions
- Can't find a site? Ask your professor if it's published or check the "All My Sites" tab.
- Mac users: Don't forget the file extension! (Be sure .doc or .docx is at the end of MS Word documents so that your professors and classmates can access your document.)
- Use the Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome web browser for the best experience.
Please refer to our Courses Student Guide for more tips and how-to instructions.